I got lose myself within Waterstones, I went in there today and just wanted to run around like a crazy lady and grab all the books I wanted to buy. If I won the lottery, one of the first things I would do would be go to Waterstones and buy all the books me heart desires.
Reason why I love books so much…
- I love escaping into the different worlds.
- I gain so much knowledge and love from a book.
- There is a book to match every mood for example; when I am sad I read The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. (EXCELLENT BOOK…GO READ)
- I discover more about myself in books.
- Gain friends through fangirling through books.
- I fall in love with fictional characters.
- I become best friends with relatable protagonists.
- I get to obsess about books, books and books.
- I can force my friends to read a book I love with my tantalizing passion for the book.
- I get to explore so many genres.
- I get hit with the brutal book hangover after reading a mesmerizing book.
- I can relate to Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice
- …and Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
“I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us.” — Franz Kafka
Today my best friend and I were walking around waterstones for ages like…
- ‘OMG THIS BOOK IS AMAZING’
- ‘AHH THIS BOOK THOUGH’
- ‘HAVE YOU READ THIS?’
- ‘THIS IS MY FAVOURITE!’
- ‘I LOVE THIS BOOK!’
- ‘YOU SHOULD READ THIS, IT IS INCREDIBLE’
- THE CLASSICS SECTION, AHHHH!
- READ THIS…NOW!
Could you live in waterstones? You would just have to take food and a blanket but come on, you have alllll the books there.