First of all, I just want to say that this time it was not my fault…
Blame my mother.
She did it, okay?
My mum send me a message today saying she bought me some books! She went to a charity shop and picked me up some really nice books and it only came to £4! Four Pounds! When she said that I had a complete Harry Potter (reference to picture) moment. Tea is now everywhere. Below are the titles of the eight books purchased for £4.
- About a Boy by Nick Hornby (limited edition one)
- Parzival by Wolfram Von Eschenbach
- Shakespeare’s England (life in Elizabethian and Jacobbean times)
- Rudyard Kipling- The Complete Verse
- The Thirty- Nine Steps by John Buchan
- Libra by Don Delillo
- The poet Wordsworth
- Dictionary of Literary Characters by Chambers
So as of yesterday I have 13 new books, wooo!