- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
Thank you so much for the nomination Thera ! Go check out the blog that nominated me by clicking here .
So without further ado here are my five fantastic facts…
1. I have a serious issue of grabbing too many books whenever I visit a library…I never leave the library without at least 6 books. I am like a little child like a candy shop, I become frantic with the excitement of discovering new books.
2. I have a real problem with procrastination, especially this year for some reason. I just cannot seem to concentrate for a long amount of time in the day anymore, which means I have to do endless amounts of all nighters.
3. I am currently addicted to Grey’s Anatomy and have watched six season in three weeks. I blame my best friend because when I last went home, she put it on while I went to her house and ever since I have addicted.
4. I am still emotionally traumatized by The Fault in Our Stars…I read it nearly two years ago and I still get overly emotionally when I talk about my passion for the book. Yesterday I was trying to convince my roommate Ella to read it and nearly ended up crying while stuttering my words out.
5. I have discovered that I really enjoy learning about Children’s Literature and ripping it apart to discover meaning. I feel like Sherlock looking into a crime.