I thought I would do this tag…
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
I have yet to read Shatter Me, however Papertowns and Wither are two of my favourite books.
2. Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?
I absolutely love this book! Sylvia Plath’s writing is just extraordinary.
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country.
I have gone with the obvious and chosen the Harry Potter series…
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
I am going to have to go with Harry Potter again because ‘Ahhh HOGWARTS’
5. Pick a book that’s your favourite colour.
I choose this book because the ‘feels’ are still there, I read this a few years ago and it broke me. Even now when I read it, I get trapped in the vicious circle of fallen madly in love with the characters and then getting my heart shattered. Blue is also my favourite colour so this cover automatically sprang to mind.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
I choose this book because not only is it my favourite book within the Twilight Saga but it is also has a lot of meaning to me. This book really altered me as a teenager and removing all of the negatively surround the protagonist, Bella made me feel normal because I was awkward and shy. This book also allowed me (fourteen year old Shan) to met the three main characters and interview them in Los Angeles because I won a competition. So, yeah that is why it is associated with fond memories.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I only choose this book because it is the one I am currently reading for my course and right now it is quite difficult to get into. I am sure it is an amazing book…anyone read it and want to motivate me?
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
Clarissa! I will finish this, I WILL. I just want to be able to say ‘woo, I have read the longest book in English’.