Award created by – this blog .
(check out the blogs mentions by clicking on their names, go go go…)
Here are the rules:
- Elect 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
I started this book in January 2015 and although sometimes I abandon it, I love and cherish it soo much. It is like my little baby! I started it because I love books and just wanted to share my love with other people that can relate to the anguish of beloved character deaths, the lie of just one more page and ultimately just adore books as much as me.
My advice –
Be yourself. Don’t worry about followers or likes, just write about what you love.
Explore other blogs…when I am not writing blog posts I am often being nosy and stalker the blogs I love. So, get out there and explore…