- Created by @gingerreadslainey
- Hosted by Sam @ThoughtsOnTomes.
- If you want to join, go to the Goodreads group by clicking here.
- Louisa Clark from Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. Firstly go and check out my review for this book. Here.
Louisa, Louisa, Louisa. My spirit animal. I hope I come across like her;she is quirky, fun and kind. It has been a while since I have actually picked up a book and finished it in one sitting and fallen madly in love with the protagonist. I connected so much with this book and am counting down the days till I get to see it in the cinema.
2. Hermione Granger- Harry Potter- My childhood best friend.
The girl who taught me to be myself. She is amazing…end of. Like her, I love to study and lose myself in books.
3. For anyone that actually knows me, would have expected this one to be at the top because of how obsessed I was as a teenager. Bella Swan – Twilight Sage.
She taught me to accept my introvert ways and that it was okay not to fit in. I like to think I am loyal like Bella and protective like her. I am also super awkward like her, so yay me. I always found her to be sarcastic and I can totally relate to that.
4. Cath Avery – Fangirl.
I am just a total fangirl, about a lot of stuff in my life. I cannot just like something like a normal person, I become obsessed. She is also sensitive and kind which I could relate to.
5. I am saying this one because in freshers week at University, someone told me I was just like her. Karen from Outnumbered. (The TV show)
Hahaha, I am going to take it as a compliment. Sometimes in my life, I adopt a f*** it attitude and act like I don’t care. I am also a very to the point and honest person when it comes to my friends and family, so if I am up front with you, it is because I care.