Thank the people/person who nominated you.
Answer the questions from your nominators.
Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
Thank you so much to the amazing Lauren for nominating me, I am soo sorry for it taking so long- (I didn’t see the tag). Go and check out her blog – HERE
I also got nominated
1. Have you ever been to a concert, if so which was your first?
A Girls Aloud concert I believe.
2. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Full House on Netflix… I am obsessed!
3. Name three things which make you happy?
1.Reading 2.Make-Up 3. Fangirling/bingeing on Netflix shows.
4. What is your favourite thing about summer?
Going outside in the sun and chilling with friends. (Reading Harry Potter over and over in the sun)
5. Spots or stripes?
Oh hard question, love both. Probably stripes at the moment, though.
6. What are you currently reading?
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
7. What movie are you next looking forward to being released?
Me Before You…AHHHHHH AHHHH.
8. Do you wear jewellery of any kind?
I wear a necklace and 3 rings.
9. For how long have you been blogging?
About a year a half.
10. What is your favourite fizzy/soft drink?
Anything lemon flavoured.
11. How many languages can you speak? What are they?
Two – English and French.
I was also nominated for this, by the lovely Charleigh. Go and check out her blog over here. Here questions are below-
1.What is your favourite song?
ah, favourite song. Umm this is difficult- right now it is ‘Don’t Let Me Be Understood’ by Nina Simone
2.Do you prefer buying books or borrowing?
Buying all the way. Especially if I become obsessed with them, I need own them.
3.Do you have any pets?
Yes a rabbit, called Jasper.
4.What is one thing you want to do in the future?
5.What is your worst habit?
Playing with my hair.
6.Your dream job?
7.What genre is your favourite?
8.What is your favourite TV show?
At the moment – Full House and Teen Wolf.
9.Where in the world do you live?
Bristol- United Kingdom…use to live in Swindon.
10.If you had the chance to meet an author or celebrity, who would you choose?
11.If you had 1 million pounds/dollars, what would you do with it?
I would buy a lot of books, just go shopping for books and not worry about the cost.
- Who is your ultimate OTP?
- What is your favourite book trilogy?
- Do you prefer wearing jean or skirt/dresses?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is/was your favourite subject at school?
- If you could visit one place in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favourite piece of makeup?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite shop?
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
- Are you a minimalistic or a collector?
Also just wanted to say thank you, thank you so much for thinking of me when choosing to tag people. It means soo much to me.