I haven’t had a lot of time in May to love things due to my last exam being on the 18th of May. I wish I had the opportunity to read more books this month but I had to read Tess of the D’Urbervilles, Middlemarch and The Picture of Dorian Gray again for University and then I have finally finished Cinder now.
Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl.
Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.
I HAVE FINISHED IT AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! *Review to follow*
- I have also been loving my beautiful MacBook Air which I cheekily purchased for myself and even more I love my mint blue keyboard cover and case for it, maybe this is why I have been blogging so much because I just love typing on it.
- My daisy sandals from Primark – (in the picture) I love them soo much. They are pretty and cheap so I couldn’t go wrong.
- MUA- Undress Your Skin – I am still in love with this highlighter, I just put more and more on my face like ‘la la la so glittery and shiny.’
- Hollister Wild Chase perfume.
- Reign (on Netflix) – I am finally up to date with the show, I love this show. I use to watch The Tudors when I was younger and I adored that, I do love a historical tv show. Oh, the scandal. If you don’t know, this show follows the life of Queen Mary of Scotts and her life in France married to Francis II of France. It is awesome!!
- Teen wolf (season one and two) I know I am late in joining this fandom, but for years, I have been meaning to watch it. So, I have only watched up to season 2 because that is what is on Netflix…I will catch up with the other seasons soon.
- Orphan Black (week episodes) This is one of my favourite shows ever, it follows the lives of clones and it is really clever in its depiction. All of the clones are played by the wonderful Tatiana Maslany. Each clone has extremely different characteristics and it is soo majestic to watch her play all of them.
- Full House- WATCH TRAILER HERE I use to watch this when I younger and loved it soo much, I got to watch the family grow up over eight seasons and was ecstatic to learn that ‘Fuller House’ was coming out and that it featured the original cast grown up.
- (many years later) Fuller House – one season at the moment, the family are back (except Michelle – aka – Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen) I love it, it is the same girl in each gif.
Just appears that I have been watching a lot of Netflix and avoiding responsibility…yep sounds about right. Do you like any of the stuff I have mentioned?