- Thank the person who tagged you (no one tagged me, just thought ‘hey, why not…I wanna do it.’)
- Answer the questions – Do not search for the answers online//use your memory.
- Tag people to do the tag
- NAME A BOOK WRITTEN BY AN AUTHOR CALLED MICHAEL.
Michael Grant- author of the ‘Gone’ series.
- NAME A BOOK WITH A DRAGON ON THE COVER.
- NAME A BOOK ABOUT A CHARACTER CALLED GEORGE.
George Weasley. You know me- always eager to answers a tag question with a Harry Potter reply.
- NAME A BOOK WRITTEN BY AN AUTHOR WITH THE SURNAME SMITH.
- NAME A BOOK SET IN AUSTRALIA.
- NAME A BOOK WITH THE NAME OF A MONTH IN THE TITLE
- NAME A BOOK WITH A KNIFE ON THE COVER
- NAME A BOOK WITH THE WORD ‘ONE’ IN THE TITLE
- NAME A BOOK WITH AN EPONYMOUS TITLE.
- NAME A BOOK TURNED INTO A MOVIE.
TAG- I tag everyone who wants to do the ‘book-blogger memory tag’, just tag me in your post so I can see your answers.