I never know how many books to put in these because I either underestimate or overestimate. I know that I am going to be working a lot so will only have the evenings to read. I might just say 6 and then if I can, I will add more. 💖
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll.
- Gone by T.J Brearton.
- The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion.
- The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion.
What do you plan on reading this month, let me know! 💖