Once again I am soo sorry for being a shitty blogger over the last month, I thought I would be able to blog a lot in September but AHHHH … nope… life got in the way. I have been planning my third year dissertation and reading my course books.
I really want to blog more, make me…force me. PLLLEEEAASSEE!!!
I have been loving quite a lot recently, so…without further ado here is my 2016 September favourites!!!
At the beginning of the month, I devoured the Bridget Jones’s books and cannot wait to get my hands on the new one! I also saw the recent film and absolutely adored it! If you haven’t ever related to Bridget, are you even living? Like, SERIOUSLY?? She is my spirit animal.
- The First black thing is the Revolution -UltraBrow kit. This is soo amazing! I recently have dyed my hair super blonde and have found it hard adjusting my eyebrow colour to match but oh my…the variety in this kit has helped a lot.
- I received the Model co Highlighting trio in the September birch box and I use it all the time. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
- DUN DUN DUN…the latest edition to my make up bag. The MUA LUX Enchanted eyeshadow. Oh gosh…this stuff is soo silky. I just want to run my fingers up and down the pallet all the time. The colours are also soo delightful!
- I am also still really liking the B.Sweet Popping Candy Highlighting Serum.
- I am still loving the Elemis Hydra-Nourish Night Cream… it makes me feel FABULOUS! It makes my skin feel so soft and well looked after, I received this in my birch box a few months back and cannot get enough of it. I will defintely be purchasing this when my sample is empty.
Do you love any of the products I have mentioned?