1. What was the last book you marked as ‘read’?
I finished Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed. I love it, very empowering!
2. What are you currently reading?
Hallow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs
3. What was the last book you marked as ‘TBR’?
The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
4. What book do you plan to read next?
The Girls by Emma Cline
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yep, all the time. I always feel guilty going below a 3 though haha.
6. Are you doing a 2017 Reading Challenge?
Hell yeah! Did 100 last year but with loads of third year university work to do this year…I have put it at 50.
7. Do you have a wishlist?
Oh my god, yes and it gets longer and longer everyday!
8. What book do you plan to buy next?
Lunar Park & The Rules of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis
9. Do you have any favorite quotes, would you like to share a few?
“We read to know we’re not alone.” ― William Nicholson, Shadowlands
“Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
10. Who are your favorite authors?
11. Have you joined any groups?
umm… under My Groups – Addicted to YA, Top 5 Wednesday and Savvy Readers