On Wednesday I arrived back in England after exploring Europe for five weeks. During this time, I had to take some long train journeys…which meant READING TIME. YASSSSSS reading time.
I read 10 books in 5 weeks… I don’t know if this is good or not hahaha. So without further ado, this is the list of the books I read.
- Paper Butterflies by Lisa Heathfield
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L.James (I read all of these before but I wanted to read something easy and not challenging.)
- Fifty Shades Darker by E.L.James
- Fifty Shades Freed by E.L.James
- Grey by E.L. James
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi (I have read this book like three times and it breaks me every time.
- How to Mend a Broken Heart by Anna Mansell
- Brave is the New Beautiful by Lee Wolfe Blum
- Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
- The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett