Thank you so much to Brooke go check out her A-MAZ-ING blog.
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
- Did you have a dream last night? What happened? Ummm…did I dream last night? ahhh yes, yes I did…I dreamt that I was Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. This is probably because I was reading it before bed…can’t blame a girl for dreaming about Mr.Darcy.
- Elephants or giraffes? Elephants…or both. I love both.
- Going to the cinema or having a movie night in? Brooke…why have you asked the hardest questions. I spent ages deciding on elephants or giraffes…now this. I honestly like both. Sometimes I love staying in but if it’s a film i’ve been anticipating I have to see it asap.
- Indian or Chinese food? Indian all the way.
- In the film Cars, do they have car insurance or life insurance? What an interesting and thought provoking question…ummm probably life insurance. But, maybe their care insurance is just called life insurance.
- Sweet or savoury? Savoury.
- Never be able to wash your clothes again or never be able to wash your bedding again? You can’t change or buy new ones either. I know it would be gross to never wash your bedding but I guess your skin has direct contact with your clothes daily so i’d have to pick them. Although never washing bedding makes me feel sick and gives me the hebejebes.
- What are the first 5 things you do when you wake up? Check my phone, wash my teeth, wash my face, think about what I am going to wear and eat breakfast (not always)
- What are the first 5 things you do before you fall asleep? check my phone (am I addicted to my phone?) , think about what I am going to wear the next day, think about what I have to do, read and have a cup of peppermint tea.
- Do you go to the gym? How often? Honestly, and this is AWFUL…but I cannot remember the last time I went to the gym. I prefer to do exercise at home or outside. I am too poor for the gym right now.
- If you could create a law, what would it be? Another thought provoking question. Ummm I would try and do something with the stigma around mental health.
- If you received enough money to never need to work again, what would you spend your time doing?
- How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
- If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
- Do you ask enough questions, or are you happily settling for what you know already?
- What is the last thing that you’ve done that’s really worth remembering?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- fictional or non fiction books?
- What inspires you?
- Whats your favourite book series?
- If you could spend 15 minutes with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Why?
My nominees –
- Emma @ The Terror of Knowing
- When Curiosity Killed the Cat
- Han @ Amethyst Rose Beauty
- Drew @ The Tattooed Book Geek
- Christine @ The Story Slave
- Ashley @The Infinite Library
- Katie @Never Not Reading
- A Wee Blog
- The Orangutan Librarian
- ALL MY OTHER FOLLOWERS
Cannot wait to see your answers, don’t forget to tag me.