I have some book confessions for y’all and I hope you can share yours with me. Yay lets get to know each other.
- If you like this post, go and check out My Weird (yet wonderful) Bookish Habits Part One.
- If you like this post, go and check out My Weird (yet wonderful) Bookish Habits Part Two.
- I do judge a book by its cover. SORRY. I just appreciate a really nice cover and my eyes are drawn to them in shops etc. That being said, if I know what a book is about and I am well informed, I don’t mind what the cover looks like. I will give any book a chance but ascetically speaking, I judge book covers.
- I HATE when characters have stupid names in book or names that are hard to pronounce. When this happens…I either ignore the names while reading completely or the name pronunciation changes constantly.
- Sometimes I am awful at finishing series. I know I KNOW, I am sorry. I have the best intention…and I want to finish the series but sometimes life gets in the way and time flies past, thus resulting in me not reading them.
- I become attached to characters very quickly, especially if they are relatable.
- I sometimes talk to my books in act of desperation for answers. WHHHYYYY….WHYYY would an author write such a heartbreaking narrative.
- I have a very active face when I read, if you see me reading youll be able to know if I am enjoying it or not.