Last time I did this post I was reading Louis Pentlands book Wilde Like Me, which I will review soon.
Now I am reading This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp. I was sent this in ARC form months and months ago but life has been super busy so I borrowed the physical copy and now I’m devouring it.
- The cover for this book gives me life!
- I’ve heard sooo many good things about it.
- I’m nearly half way and I’m hooked.
- The switching of perspectives makes the pace fast, which makes my adenraline pump with anticipation.
Everyone has a reason to fear the boy with the gun.
10:00 a.m. The principal of Opportunity, Alabama’s high school finishes her speech, welcoming the entire student body to a new semester and encouraging them to excel and achieve.
10:02 a.m.The students get up to leave the auditorium for their next class.
10:03.The auditorium doors won’t open.
10:05. Someone starts shooting.Told from four perspectives over the span of 54 harrowing minutes, terror reigns as one student’s calculated revenge turns into the ultimate game of survival.Winter ‘
- Have you read this book?
- Have I intrigued you to read it?
- What did you think?