Hello lovelies, I had done a few of these now and they have been really possible so I thought I would do another one.
- I sometimes skim read. I know, I know I really shouldn’t but I do.
- It makes me ANGRY when there are labels on the front of my books…retailers, can you stop this? Seriously, just pop it on the back. That why I won’t be emotionally traumatised when the price sticker ruins the front of my book while being pulled off. Dear people of stick stickers or labels on my books please stop because you are making us both sad.
- Sometimes go through reading ruts where I don’t read for a couple of weeks. (Don’t threat though because it’s normally resolved by me having the urge to people and then I read loads a once…it is a blessing and a curse.) To be fair this normally happens when I become hooked on a netflix show…BLAME NETFLIX.
- Sometimes I read multiple books at the same time (not literally of course) but i’ll read one then put it down for a while and then pick up another one.
- Occasionally films inspire me to read. Wait, let me explain…if I watch a film and I thoroughly enjoy it and I didn’t know it was a book before release I will read the book. (If I know it is a book, I will read it before it comes out) Also, if I really connect with a character and they have a favourite book or are reading something that I have not read, I will read it.
If you want to check out my other posts like this one…click on the links below.
Bookish Habits part one.
Bookish Habits part two.
Bookish Habits part three.