“Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,If you’ve a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.“
As a lot of you will know, I am a Ravenclaw – Pottermore confirmed it and I feel it in my heart.
With these traits in mind, I thought I would recommend some books for fellow Ravenclaws.
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- Atonement by Ian McEwan
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- So, what did you think of this post and my picks?
- Would you like it if I did the other houses?
- Shall I do a part two of this?