- An Isolated Incident by Emily Maguire.
- Devotions by Mary Oliver.
- A Mighty Dawn by Theodore Brun.
- Secrets for the Mad: Obsessions, Confessions and Life Lessons.
- The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
- Idiot Verse by Keaton Henson.
- You Do You by Sarah Knight.
- The Tinder Box by Hans Christian Andersen.
- Everything Wrong with You is Beautiful by Tina Sederholm.
- Night Sky with Exit Wounds by Ocean Vuong.
- The Suffragettes by various writers.
- Too Fat, Too Slutty, Too Loud: The Rise and Reign of the Unruly Woman by Anne Helen Petersen.
- The Beautiful Casandra by Jane Austen.
- To Be Read at Dusk by Charles Dickens.
What have you guys been reading this year so far?