~ My lip stick collection is getting out of control. Pray for my bank account because it is seriously lacking funds right now! ~
I mostly wear reds and purples but I have been trying to be adventurous with orange ones and that matalic bad boy right there.
This box will definitely make the January blues go away! 👋🏻
This time I got –
- A Lord & Berry conceal-it Crayon in Beige. (Normally £12)
- A NUXE Huile Prodigieuse (Normally £17)
- A Merci Handy hand cream (normally £4.90)
- A Monu professional skincare mist (£19.95)
- Wish Shave Crave Shaving Cream in Acai Grapefruit (normally £14.80)
So, this year I decided to go as a mermaid for Halloween (well Saturday, we went out to a Halloween themed club).
I have seen a few people do it on social media and it looked incredible.
It was also a really cheap idea 💡
This is my make up before I gored it up. My favourite part of every night out and especially Halloween is getting ready! This year was no different, my flat mates and I danced the evening away while getting ready. Our new favourite is Side to Side by Ariana Grande, so while that was blasting we couldn’t help but sway our bodies in time with every flick of our make brushes.
This is us gored up…when a dead mermaid and fairy become friends 👻💀 let’s just take a moment to appreciate how could my flat mate looks.
We made our wounds (I say we, I mean mostly her and I just watched in fascination).
For this look I wore a pink crop top and stuck massive shells on it and then glittered it up. I then matched the crop top with a sequin midi skirt.
💀 👻🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻💀
Once again I am soo sorry for being a shitty blogger over the last month, I thought I would be able to blog a lot in September but AHHHH … nope… life got in the way. I have been planning my third year dissertation and reading my course books.
I really want to blog more, make me…force me. PLLLEEEAASSEE!!!
I have been loving quite a lot recently, so…without further ado here is my 2016 September favourites!!!
At the beginning of the month, I devoured the Bridget Jones’s books and cannot wait to get my hands on the new one! I also saw the recent film and absolutely adored it! If you haven’t ever related to Bridget, are you even living? Like, SERIOUSLY?? She is my spirit animal.
- The First black thing is the Revolution -UltraBrow kit. This is soo amazing! I recently have dyed my hair super blonde and have found it hard adjusting my eyebrow colour to match but oh my…the variety in this kit has helped a lot.
- I received the Model co Highlighting trio in the September birch box and I use it all the time. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
- DUN DUN DUN…the latest edition to my make up bag. The MUA LUX Enchanted eyeshadow. Oh gosh…this stuff is soo silky. I just want to run my fingers up and down the pallet all the time. The colours are also soo delightful!
- I am also still really liking the B.Sweet Popping Candy Highlighting Serum.
- I am still loving the Elemis Hydra-Nourish Night Cream… it makes me feel FABULOUS! It makes my skin feel so soft and well looked after, I received this in my birch box a few months back and cannot get enough of it. I will defintely be purchasing this when my sample is empty.
Do you love any of the products I have mentioned?
My September birchbox is here!!! 🌟 YAAAAASSSSS…I love this time every month, it feels like it’s my birthday every month!!
The box this month is super cute, it’s pastel colours and can be used as a draw in the future. *I keep all of my boxes…hoarder alert*
So, without further ado here is what I got in my September box ✌🏻️
1.ModelCo Highlighting Trio
2. Amika- boombshell Blowout Spray
3. Jane Iredale – smooth Affair Facial Primer
4. NUXE Prodigieux Shower Oil
5. Starskin -Eye-catcher
I will find a use for my new box/draw and I am soo excited to try these new products!! 🌟🌟 Have you tried any of these? It’s soo good for £12 a month, even better because it introduces me to amazing new products.
In the early hours of the morning one day last week I decided to treat myself to a superdrug delivery.
Oh, yeah…treating myself.
Then I added to my delivery today when I popped into the Bristol store.
Coincidentally, it appears that I love the make up MUA and B.
You can see each of the lip colours on my hand, the colours going down my hand match the lipsticks in order. I absolutely adore the MUA velvet Lip lacquer that dries matted. It’s beautiful!
Also, how incredible is the MUA LUXE colour. I have no clue how I am going to wear it but I couldn’t resist.
The popping candy highlighting serum is soo beautiful and I cannot wait to use it! I also love the MUA undress your skin shimmer highlighter in Iridescent Gold. I have it Pink Shimmer which I love!!
- Do you use any of these?
- Do you have any reccomendations?
I recently treated myself to a birch box subscription and I LOVE IT! When I signed up, they had a promotion on where you would get two boxes in July (due to receiving one for June as well).
Basically if you don’t know, ‘Birchbox’ is a monthly subscription of beauty products for only £10. (plus £2.95 for shipping) and wonderfully each month you get to explore new products that you necessarily would not try because of price or scepticism. What I love the most about these products is the enigma…oh the mystery… because although you fill out the information which describes your hair, face type and beauty experience- what you receive every month is a secret until you open the box.
IT IS LIKE CHRISTMAS EVERY MONTH.
Another thing that I love is that my sister and I joined together and each month we compare our boxes and get excited when they give us a choice of an extra gift. We always seem to pick the opposite product to each other.
If you click here and sign up you will receive 50 points on your account (which is basically £5 because when you get to 100 point, you receive £10 to spend in the shop. ALSO…this is why I thought I would bring it your attention, if you review the products you receive in your books, you get an extra £5 on your account.
Would you like me to do a post on what I received in my JUNE, JULY and AUGUST boxes?
Do you already get the boxes?