I have six go to highlighters that I absolutely adore! 😈
Chameleon Highlighter In Mother of Pearl. £12.99 at Topshop
Look at my poor baby!! I smashed this while travelling and I am too attatched to get rid and too poor right now to treat myself to a new one. *downfall to being a student* I still use it daily so it’s all good.
I Heart Makeup Unicorn Heart Highlighter only £4.99 at Superdrug
I absolutely love this Highlighter, just look at it! My only downfall to this is that it is a little bit blue for my liking.
I Heart Makeup – Goddess of Love Triple Baked Highlighter. £4.99 Superdrug
M.U.A Highlight Shimmer £4 Superdrug
M.U.A Undress Your Skin- Iridescent Gold £3 Superdrug
M.U.A Undress Your Skin- pink shimmer £3 Superdrug
M.U.A highlighters are A-MAZ-ING.
(Left to right)
- Mother of Pearl. It’s subtle yet powerful! -£12.99
- Triple Baked Highlighter -£4.99
- M.U.A – Pink Shimmer -£3
- M.U.A – Iridescent Gold- £3
- Unicorn Heart -£4.99
- M.U.A – Highlight Shimmer – £4
Thank you for reading ✨ What’s your favourite Highlighter?
I had a really positive response to the first post about my bookish habits…we are all a little weird and I LOVE IT. This is my second post and I love hearing what you reply, so please comment below and lets be weird and wonderful together.
Read part one here –
Here I discussed my impulse to talk to anyone reading a book, stifling a yawn with my book, hating on people who abuse books and my favourite reading location.
- Smelling books. New or Old I will give a book a cheeky little smell. Have you ever walked into a old vintage book shop and thought wow, it smells amazing. I wish they made candles in old book scent because I would burn that for daaayyyyssss. I always think old books smell well loved if that makes any sense at all. P.S. Early season Rory gives me life, she was a complete bookworm.
- Leaving books scattered around the house. I am sooo guilty of this and it irritates my mum so much, she would always say she knew when I was back from university because she would just find books in random places. I need access to books at all times okay, what if something happened and I had to stay in that room…it would be okay because I would have a book with me.
3. Always having a book on me. I won’t leave the house unless I have a book with me. You never know when you will have a spare minute to read. Waiting for someone?-read. Early somewhere?-read. Unhappy?- Read. Bored?- Read. Legit the other day I went to Bath for the day with my best friend and I thought I would be early to the station so I grabbed my trusty version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
4. Going on holiday and packing more books than clothes. THANK YOU KINDLE FOR MAKING MY LIFE EASIER NOW! When I use to visit my dad in Denmark over summer I would take like ten books for a week trip and SMASH them all. He would have to work somedays so I would just read in his apartment or walk to the park and read. I still sometimes take physical copies of books with me but prefer to take my kindle nowadays because it is lighter and easier to carry. Although I prefer reading books over kindle books? what’s your thoughts on this matter?
5. Spending hours on end in libraries and bookshops. Guilty again. I got spend an endless amount of time roaming the shelves in bookshops and libraries. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of comfort and belonging and I LOVE IT.
6. Talking about fictional characters as if they are real. I am a nightmare when it comes to this. They are real to me okay, they have touched my heart and now live in there. When I was going to my dissertation meetings my supervisor had to sit me down and advise me to stop writing and discussing the characters as if they were real. So…instead of writing Nick and Amy volitile relationship, I would have to write Flynn constructed the characters of Nick and Amy to give the illusion of a volatile relationship.Blah Blah Blah.
So here are six more reading habits of mine. Do you do the same? What do you think of mine?
Yay! I got two more Lime Crime lipsticks. ✨ This time I went for Suedeberry and Red Velvet.
YAAAASSS MULTIPLE SHADES OF RED!!
You seriously cannot get enough of reds. I legit have like 20 shades of red and honestly they are allllll different.
Suedeberry is the top swatch and Red Velvet is the bottom one. I love the orange tinge to it. Love love love. 💄✨
- Are you a red lip lover?
- What’s your favourite brand of red?
- What’s your favourite shade of red?
As mentioned on my previous post…I am OBSESSED with lipstick. 💄💋 The following brands and shades are the ones I hope will join my collection soon!
LIME CRIME VELVETINE –
I already have –
- Beet It
Red Velvet –
LIME CRIME MERMAID COLLECTION
I would probably never wear these but LOOK AT THEM 😍 I just want to look at them all the time because they are magical! I could wear them when I feeling extra or when I do extreme make up looks. (Am I just justifying them to myself??😂)
LIME CRIME DIAMOND CRUSHES
I already have
- Bed Time Flirt (4)
- Exotic (06)
- Establishment (05)
- Push Up. (03)
(So I need to complete the set right? 😏)
For my bank account and impulse buying brain I need to stop now before I just order them all. I recently graduated so I’m really feeling the Treat ‘ya Self lifestyle at the moment.
Do you have these shades? Persuade me 😏
*I do not own the pictures used due to not yet having purchased the products*
I have a little addiction…but I love it (shhh….) I actually cannot stop buy lipsticks/ lip lacquers. When it comes to lipsticks I am no fiend…as long as it is long lasting and a good shade I will buy and try it – hence why I have ended up with a variety.
I thought I would share with you some of my lipstick collection…I need a few more of these organisers so for now you can see these ones.
The back row – left to right…
- Academy of Colour –Matte Liquid Lipstick- NUDE – Get Lippy – Metallic Lip Collection – Molten Bronze (at Primark)
- Tanya Burr- Aurora
- Loreal- 461 Creme De Rouge
- NYX – Lip Lingerie Lipstick- Push Up
- MUA LUXE – Liquid Lip- Luster
- L.A Girl- Matte Flat Finish- Blackcurrant
The front row – left to right
- Maybelline – Colour Sensational Lipstick- Rosewood Pearl 842
- HUDA Beauty- Liquid Lipstick – Trophy Wife and Famous
- Lime Crime – Velvetine Liquid Lipstick – Pumpkin and Beet It (I have lost one of these somewhere!!)
- HUDA Beauty – Liquid Lipstick- Icon
- Make Up Revolution – Lipstick- Expose
- M.A.C- Lipstick- Whirl
The back row – left to right
- Make up Revolution- Lip Sheer Lip Gloss – (part of the Ultra Vamp kit)
- Long Lasting – Lip Lacquer – these are just from Ebay but SUPER good! like £2 or something.
- MUA LUXE – Whipped Velvet – Purty Persimmon / Kylie Jenner – Kourt K
- MUA LUXE – Velvet Lip Lacquer – Sizzle and Reckless
- Make Up Revolution – Lip Euphoria and Amplification – (they complete the Ultra Vamp trio)
- Make Up Gallery – Cherry Pop – *legit from the Poundshop and it is A-MAZ-ING.*
Back row – left to right
- M.A.C – Ruby Woo
- M.A.C – Lady Danger
- Makeup Revolution – Overdose
- Gosh- Lip Lacquer- 007
- Bourjois Edition Velvet- It’s Redding Men
- HUDA Beauty – Heartbreaker / Make Up Gallery – Raspberry Ripple
Thanks for reading…what is your favourite lipstick? Give me more to buy 😉
On the 13th of June I returned to the U.K after travelling Europe for five weeks. To mark the end of our journey my flatmate and I decided to get tattoos. ✨
I decided to get a globe because I was truly touched by the experience of travel. I feel inspired to explore more countries, cultures and who I am as a person.
This is my fourth tattoo and I am addicted (below are two of my other tattoos) ❣️✨
~ My lip stick collection is getting out of control. Pray for my bank account because it is seriously lacking funds right now! ~
I mostly wear reds and purples but I have been trying to be adventurous with orange ones and that matalic bad boy right there.
This box will definitely make the January blues go away! 👋🏻
This time I got –
- A Lord & Berry conceal-it Crayon in Beige. (Normally £12)
- A NUXE Huile Prodigieuse (Normally £17)
- A Merci Handy hand cream (normally £4.90)
- A Monu professional skincare mist (£19.95)
- Wish Shave Crave Shaving Cream in Acai Grapefruit (normally £14.80)
So, this year I decided to go as a mermaid for Halloween (well Saturday, we went out to a Halloween themed club).
I have seen a few people do it on social media and it looked incredible.
It was also a really cheap idea 💡
This is my make up before I gored it up. My favourite part of every night out and especially Halloween is getting ready! This year was no different, my flat mates and I danced the evening away while getting ready. Our new favourite is Side to Side by Ariana Grande, so while that was blasting we couldn’t help but sway our bodies in time with every flick of our make brushes.
This is us gored up…when a dead mermaid and fairy become friends 👻💀 let’s just take a moment to appreciate how could my flat mate looks.
We made our wounds (I say we, I mean mostly her and I just watched in fascination).
For this look I wore a pink crop top and stuck massive shells on it and then glittered it up. I then matched the crop top with a sequin midi skirt.
💀 👻🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻💀
Once again I am soo sorry for being a shitty blogger over the last month, I thought I would be able to blog a lot in September but AHHHH … nope… life got in the way. I have been planning my third year dissertation and reading my course books.
I really want to blog more, make me…force me. PLLLEEEAASSEE!!!
I have been loving quite a lot recently, so…without further ado here is my 2016 September favourites!!!
At the beginning of the month, I devoured the Bridget Jones’s books and cannot wait to get my hands on the new one! I also saw the recent film and absolutely adored it! If you haven’t ever related to Bridget, are you even living? Like, SERIOUSLY?? She is my spirit animal.
- The First black thing is the Revolution -UltraBrow kit. This is soo amazing! I recently have dyed my hair super blonde and have found it hard adjusting my eyebrow colour to match but oh my…the variety in this kit has helped a lot.
- I received the Model co Highlighting trio in the September birch box and I use it all the time. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
- DUN DUN DUN…the latest edition to my make up bag. The MUA LUX Enchanted eyeshadow. Oh gosh…this stuff is soo silky. I just want to run my fingers up and down the pallet all the time. The colours are also soo delightful!
- I am also still really liking the B.Sweet Popping Candy Highlighting Serum.
- I am still loving the Elemis Hydra-Nourish Night Cream… it makes me feel FABULOUS! It makes my skin feel so soft and well looked after, I received this in my birch box a few months back and cannot get enough of it. I will defintely be purchasing this when my sample is empty.
Do you love any of the products I have mentioned?