~ My lip stick collection is getting out of control. Pray for my bank account because it is seriously lacking funds right now! ~
I mostly wear reds and purples but I have been trying to be adventurous with orange ones and that matalic bad boy right there.
SOOOOOOO many research books for my dissertation, I am not going to bore you with all the titles though. It is like 76 or something now and I think don’t want to bombard you with trauma and gender theory. University Books- (books read for my course.)
- Child of God by Cormac McCarthy
- Bastard Out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison
- Close Range by Annie Proulx
- The Road Cormac McCarthy
- No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
- The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven by Sherman Alexie
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Fun books-
- Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
- The Girl Before by J.P.Delaney
- Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
It makes me really really sad that I have only read five books for fun this year so far…ahhh…so annoying!
Do you have any book recommendations??
This box will definitely make the January blues go away! 👋🏻
This time I got –
- A Lord & Berry conceal-it Crayon in Beige. (Normally £12)
- A NUXE Huile Prodigieuse (Normally £17)
- A Merci Handy hand cream (normally £4.90)
- A Monu professional skincare mist (£19.95)
- Wish Shave Crave Shaving Cream in Acai Grapefruit (normally £14.80)
MY BLOG TURNED TWO ON THE 26TH OF DECEMBER!
I just wanted to say thank you so so much for following my blog, I cannot express how much all of your comments, interaction and follows mean to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
When I first decided to start a blog, I honestly thought that no one would read it and that my content wouldn’t interest anyone but you guys do and it means the world to me.
This blog has encouraged me in more ways than I ever thought possible; my blog has given me a voice, a place and a reason to write. I LOVE that this blog allows me to interact with people about books…AHHHH BOOKS…I f***ing love books!
I am so grateful to all the publishing houses that contact me, the brands and independent authors. (Feel free to message me)
I love hearing what you guys have to say, I absolutely adore when you comment on my posts and most importantly I love love love it when we chat about books.
I also just wanted to thank you to everyone that is supportive when I write about my person life and anxiety/depression. You guys make me feel loved.
So, this year I decided to go as a mermaid for Halloween (well Saturday, we went out to a Halloween themed club).
I have seen a few people do it on social media and it looked incredible.
It was also a really cheap idea 💡
This is my make up before I gored it up. My favourite part of every night out and especially Halloween is getting ready! This year was no different, my flat mates and I danced the evening away while getting ready. Our new favourite is Side to Side by Ariana Grande, so while that was blasting we couldn’t help but sway our bodies in time with every flick of our make brushes.
This is us gored up…when a dead mermaid and fairy become friends 👻💀 let’s just take a moment to appreciate how could my flat mate looks.
We made our wounds (I say we, I mean mostly her and I just watched in fascination).
For this look I wore a pink crop top and stuck massive shells on it and then glittered it up. I then matched the crop top with a sequin midi skirt.
💀 👻🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻💀
Once again I am soo sorry for being a shitty blogger over the last month, I thought I would be able to blog a lot in September but AHHHH … nope… life got in the way. I have been planning my third year dissertation and reading my course books.
I really want to blog more, make me…force me. PLLLEEEAASSEE!!!
I have been loving quite a lot recently, so…without further ado here is my 2016 September favourites!!!
At the beginning of the month, I devoured the Bridget Jones’s books and cannot wait to get my hands on the new one! I also saw the recent film and absolutely adored it! If you haven’t ever related to Bridget, are you even living? Like, SERIOUSLY?? She is my spirit animal.
- The First black thing is the Revolution -UltraBrow kit. This is soo amazing! I recently have dyed my hair super blonde and have found it hard adjusting my eyebrow colour to match but oh my…the variety in this kit has helped a lot.
- I received the Model co Highlighting trio in the September birch box and I use it all the time. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
- DUN DUN DUN…the latest edition to my make up bag. The MUA LUX Enchanted eyeshadow. Oh gosh…this stuff is soo silky. I just want to run my fingers up and down the pallet all the time. The colours are also soo delightful!
- I am also still really liking the B.Sweet Popping Candy Highlighting Serum.
- I am still loving the Elemis Hydra-Nourish Night Cream… it makes me feel FABULOUS! It makes my skin feel so soft and well looked after, I received this in my birch box a few months back and cannot get enough of it. I will defintely be purchasing this when my sample is empty.
Do you love any of the products I have mentioned?
My September birchbox is here!!! 🌟 YAAAAASSSSS…I love this time every month, it feels like it’s my birthday every month!!
The box this month is super cute, it’s pastel colours and can be used as a draw in the future. *I keep all of my boxes…hoarder alert*
So, without further ado here is what I got in my September box ✌🏻️
1.ModelCo Highlighting Trio
2. Amika- boombshell Blowout Spray
3. Jane Iredale – smooth Affair Facial Primer
4. NUXE Prodigieux Shower Oil
5. Starskin -Eye-catcher
I will find a use for my new box/draw and I am soo excited to try these new products!! 🌟🌟 Have you tried any of these? It’s soo good for £12 a month, even better because it introduces me to amazing new products.