Thank the people/person who nominated you.
Answer the questions from your nominators.
Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
Thank you so much to the amazing Lauren for nominating me, I am soo sorry for it taking so long- (I didn’t see the tag). Go and check out her blog – HERE
I also got nominated
1. Have you ever been to a concert, if so which was your first?
A Girls Aloud concert I believe.
2. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Full House on Netflix… I am obsessed!
3. Name three things which make you happy?
1.Reading 2.Make-Up 3. Fangirling/bingeing on Netflix shows.
4. What is your favourite thing about summer?
Going outside in the sun and chilling with friends. (Reading Harry Potter over and over in the sun)
5. Spots or stripes?
Oh hard question, love both. Probably stripes at the moment, though.
6. What are you currently reading?
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
7. What movie are you next looking forward to being released?
Me Before You…AHHHHHH AHHHH.
8. Do you wear jewellery of any kind?
I wear a necklace and 3 rings.
9. For how long have you been blogging?
About a year a half.
10. What is your favourite fizzy/soft drink?
Anything lemon flavoured.
11. How many languages can you speak? What are they?
Two – English and French.
I was also nominated for this, by the lovely Charleigh. Go and check out her blog over here. Here questions are below-
1.What is your favourite song?
ah, favourite song. Umm this is difficult- right now it is ‘Don’t Let Me Be Understood’ by Nina Simone
2.Do you prefer buying books or borrowing?
Buying all the way. Especially if I become obsessed with them, I need own them.
3.Do you have any pets?
Yes a rabbit, called Jasper.
4.What is one thing you want to do in the future?
5.What is your worst habit?
Playing with my hair.
6.Your dream job?
7.What genre is your favourite?
8.What is your favourite TV show?
At the moment – Full House and Teen Wolf.
9.Where in the world do you live?
Bristol- United Kingdom…use to live in Swindon.
10.If you had the chance to meet an author or celebrity, who would you choose?
11.If you had 1 million pounds/dollars, what would you do with it?
I would buy a lot of books, just go shopping for books and not worry about the cost.
- Who is your ultimate OTP?
- What is your favourite book trilogy?
- Do you prefer wearing jean or skirt/dresses?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is/was your favourite subject at school?
- If you could visit one place in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favourite piece of makeup?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite shop?
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
- Are you a minimalistic or a collector?
Also just wanted to say thank you, thank you so much for thinking of me when choosing to tag people. It means soo much to me.
Hello, my lovely readers I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you. Every day I wake up and think of you guys- so thank you, thank you and thank you a thousand times. You make me soo happy!!
At the moment, I am on 1242 followers!! Thank you so much for interacting with my posts and I absolutely adore it when I start talking to you guys in the comments.
- Are you having a nice day?
- What is your favourite book?
- What book are you most looking forward to reading this summer?
I just want to hug all of you and thank you.
Award created by – this blog .
(check out the blogs mentions by clicking on their names, go go go…)
Here are the rules:
- Elect 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
I started this book in January 2015 and although sometimes I abandon it, I love and cherish it soo much. It is like my little baby! I started it because I love books and just wanted to share my love with other people that can relate to the anguish of beloved character deaths, the lie of just one more page and ultimately just adore books as much as me.
My advice –
Be yourself. Don’t worry about followers or likes, just write about what you love.
Explore other blogs…when I am not writing blog posts I am often being nosy and stalker the blogs I love. So, get out there and explore…
I thought I would do this tag…
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
I have yet to read Shatter Me, however Papertowns and Wither are two of my favourite books.
2. Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?
I absolutely love this book! Sylvia Plath’s writing is just extraordinary.
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country.
I have gone with the obvious and chosen the Harry Potter series…
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
I am going to have to go with Harry Potter again because ‘Ahhh HOGWARTS’
5. Pick a book that’s your favourite colour.
I choose this book because the ‘feels’ are still there, I read this a few years ago and it broke me. Even now when I read it, I get trapped in the vicious circle of fallen madly in love with the characters and then getting my heart shattered. Blue is also my favourite colour so this cover automatically sprang to mind.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
I choose this book because not only is it my favourite book within the Twilight Saga but it is also has a lot of meaning to me. This book really altered me as a teenager and removing all of the negatively surround the protagonist, Bella made me feel normal because I was awkward and shy. This book also allowed me (fourteen year old Shan) to met the three main characters and interview them in Los Angeles because I won a competition. So, yeah that is why it is associated with fond memories.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I only choose this book because it is the one I am currently reading for my course and right now it is quite difficult to get into. I am sure it is an amazing book…anyone read it and want to motivate me?
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
Clarissa! I will finish this, I WILL. I just want to be able to say ‘woo, I have read the longest book in English’.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the award logo to your post.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers who are deserving of the award.
- I am currently studying Victorian Literature and American Literature. Alongside two core modules.
- I plan to go and teach in China when I finish my degree in two years time.
- After said trip,I plan on doing my Masters or teaching qualification.
- I am not sure where I want to end up after I am finished studying in Bristol but I know I do not want to return home to my little village.
- By the end of the year I plan to have read Clarissa written by Samuel Richardson. It has 1,534 pages, which makes it the longest written book in English. I just think it will be awesome to say that i’ve read the longest book.
- I am currently obsessed and I mean obsessed…with the TV show ~ Reign. It is about Mary Queen of Scots.
- I am currently writing this as a form of procrastination, so I don’t have to work on planning my assignments.
Nominations- (Here are 10, I am sorry)
The only thing Nixon Bennett ever excelled at is fighting.
No one ever understood him, especially his parents and sister.
Then Brooklyn Davis walks into his gym, and his world shifts.
Brooklyn is just like him in so many ways, and yet so fragile in others.
Can she fix this broken boy even though she’s broken herself?
Add to your TBR list on Goodreads.
About the Author…