Title: Prosecco and Promises
Author Name: A. L. Michael
Previous Books: Cocktails and Dreams
Genre: Women’s Fiction, Romance
Release Date: 12th February 2018
Meet Mia: an unforgettable heroine learning the meaning of life and love on a beautiful Italian island. Perfect for fans of Mhairi McFarlane, Lindsey Kelk and Lucy Vine.
Mia’s dad has always been her idol. Now, she faces losing him and he is insisting that she leave England to visit her mother’s family on the Italian island of Ischia.
Arriving on the island, Mia is embraced by the warm, crazy relatives she hardly knows. Despite her doubts about the trip, it is in Italy that Mia discovers connections to a part of her life that’s been missing, and during the sun-soaked days and steamy nights Mia falls for handsome local Salvatore. But as the day of her departure draws nearer can she risk having her heart broken twice in one summer?
If you love Prosecco and Promises, why not read more about Mia’s best friend Savvy in Cocktails and Dreams? Out now!
Links to Book:
Google Books (UK)
Apple Books (UK)
A.L. Michael is hurtling towards the end of her twenties a little too quickly. She is the author of 10 novels. Her most recent collection of books, The Martini Club Series, started with Cocktails and Dreams, to be followed by Prosecco and Promises, and Martinis and Memories. She likes to write about difficult women. Well, they say to write what you know. Andi works as a Content Writer, as well as a therapeutic facilitator. She has a bunch of degrees in stuff to do with writing, and wrote her MSc dissertation on the power of creative writing in eating disorder recovery. She truly believes stories can change your life.
Author Social Media Links
Facebook: A.L. Michael
Website: A. L. Michael
SOOOOOOO many research books for my dissertation, I am not going to bore you with all the titles though. It is like 76 or something now and I think don’t want to bombard you with trauma and gender theory. University Books- (books read for my course.)
- Child of God by Cormac McCarthy
- Bastard Out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison
- Close Range by Annie Proulx
- The Road Cormac McCarthy
- No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
- The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven by Sherman Alexie
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Fun books-
- Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
- The Girl Before by J.P.Delaney
- Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
It makes me really really sad that I have only read five books for fun this year so far…ahhh…so annoying!
Do you have any book recommendations??
Thank you so much to Grace, over at – Quirky and Peculiar !!!
Display the award on your blog.
Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
- Today marks my last ever seminar at University…I AM DONE (with seminars and lectures anyway)
- I have four more assignments and then I am done with my BA in English Literature with Writing.
- I hope to start my MA in September.
- I go travelling in 34 dayyyys
- 2107 has not been my best blogging year but I hope to get better.
- I am currently binge watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Netflix.
- I want to read more…encourage me!!
- The Sassy Geek
- Between the Pages
- The Mud and Stars Book Blog
- A Heaven for Book Lovers
- Bookish Things and Tea
- Forever and Everly