- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the award logo to your post.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers who are deserving of the award.
- I am currently studying Victorian Literature and American Literature. Alongside two core modules.
- I plan to go and teach in China when I finish my degree in two years time.
- After said trip,I plan on doing my Masters or teaching qualification.
- I am not sure where I want to end up after I am finished studying in Bristol but I know I do not want to return home to my little village.
- By the end of the year I plan to have read Clarissa written by Samuel Richardson. It has 1,534 pages, which makes it the longest written book in English. I just think it will be awesome to say that i’ve read the longest book.
- I am currently obsessed and I mean obsessed…with the TV show ~ Reign. It is about Mary Queen of Scots.
- I am currently writing this as a form of procrastination, so I don’t have to work on planning my assignments.
Nominations- (Here are 10, I am sorry)
I want to try something new and put myself out there because I really want my passion for books, life and happiness to shine through and although I hope my blog already emphasizes these qualities. I want to push myself further and perhaps try and video blog on YouTube.
I am just super worried about being overly awkward and shy, if I posted a video about my August ‘to be read books’ or ‘my top five favourite books’ (or something along those lines) would you lovely follows watch it and give me criticism?
My fear level at the moment is Ron + spiders.
I would love for you to get to know me more and I believe this will help my confidence and allow me to prove (to myself) that I can do anything I desire with determination.
Want to help me achieve getting over my fear?
Support me and lets go on this adventure together…
Within the last week I have finished the following books…
- The Girl On The Train
- The Shock of the Fall
- North and South
I have also started…
- Not that kind of Girl
- The Rosie Project
This is currently what I am doing with my day…
Have any of you lovely people read any of the books I mentioned? If so comment below and let me know what you thought, I will be writing reviews for each soon ❤️