I am becoming a frequent user of instragam, especially on my book page. I think you should go and check out my page and maybe give me a cheeky follow. Make sure you comment that you’ve come from my blog so I can follow you back! 😊
My Instagram is – book_captivation …here is a sneaky peak. 📚🤓💫🍂🍁👑📝
- Adult Children: The Secrets of Dysfunctional Families by John C. Friel
- Twentieth- Century Suspense: The Thriller Comes of Age by Clive Bloom
- Thriller: Genesis and Structure of a Popular Genre by Jerry Palmer
- Unclaimed Experience: Trauma, Narrative and History by Cathy Caruth
- The Cambridge Companion to Crime Fiction by Martin Priestman
- Crime Fiction from Poe to the Present by Martin Priestman
- Trauma and Survival in Contemporary Fiction by Laurie Vickroy
- Too Scared to Cry: Psychic Trauma in Childhood by Lenore Tear
- Child of God by Cormac McCarthy
- Bastard Out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison
- The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven by Sherman Alexie
- No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
- Close Range by Annie Proulx
Books I read for fun-
- Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
- The Girl Before by J.P.Delaney
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan
- My Favourite Manson Girl by Alison Umminger
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- The Book of You by Claire Kendal
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Strictly Between Us by Jane Fallon
- Twist Me by Anna Zaires
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland
- Ordeal by Linda Lovelace
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
So, that is 34 books so far this year…not great but it was a challenging academic year.
A while back I forgot my password for my bookstagram account and because I had my everyday insta account I let it slip.
…but I am now back 🙏🏻🙋🏼
Go check out my Instagram account over at @book_captivation. I love good book chat, so head on over and talk to me!
Here is a preview of my account, do you like what you see? 😏 oi oi follow follow! Feel free to comment on my posts and I’ll definitely check out your Instagrams.
If you want to be my friend on Instagram, go check out book_captivation. Let me know if you follow me and who you are, so I can follow you back. I am on a Harry Potter hype at the moment so be prepared to see me fangirl…(you are welcome to join in)
I did a post similar to this a while back linking you guys to my Goodreads and I thought I would do it again but with some other social networks. Let’s stay connected and be friends.
Click the logo below to follow my twitter.
Click the picture below for Goodreads.
Click the ‘Bloglovin’ below for my account.
So, I am going to be honest here and say I don’t use twitter and bloglovin as much as I would like to, but it is because I don’t have you awesome guys to motivate me and chat to. If you would like, leave your details in the comment section and I will check them out. I do want to get an Instagram for my blog, but I don’t want to log out of my everyday account…and then I don’t want to bore you guys with my everyday posts (or should I…would you care? Please go and give me a cheeky follow, I would love to chat to you more and you never know…one day this might have a link to my YouTube channel which I said I would create about a year ago and then got scared.
**update** I’ve joined bookstagram!!! Search ~ Book_Captivation. Follow me ☺️