Yay! I got two more Lime Crime lipsticks. ✨ This time I went for Suedeberry and Red Velvet.
YAAAASSS MULTIPLE SHADES OF RED!!
You seriously cannot get enough of reds. I legit have like 20 shades of red and honestly they are allllll different.
Suedeberry is the top swatch and Red Velvet is the bottom one. I love the orange tinge to it. Love love love. 💄✨
- Are you a red lip lover?
- What’s your favourite brand of red?
- What’s your favourite shade of red?
I have a little addiction…but I love it (shhh….) I actually cannot stop buy lipsticks/ lip lacquers. When it comes to lipsticks I am no fiend…as long as it is long lasting and a good shade I will buy and try it – hence why I have ended up with a variety.
I thought I would share with you some of my lipstick collection…I need a few more of these organisers so for now you can see these ones.
The back row – left to right…
- Academy of Colour –Matte Liquid Lipstick- NUDE – Get Lippy – Metallic Lip Collection – Molten Bronze (at Primark)
- Tanya Burr- Aurora
- Loreal- 461 Creme De Rouge
- NYX – Lip Lingerie Lipstick- Push Up
- MUA LUXE – Liquid Lip- Luster
- L.A Girl- Matte Flat Finish- Blackcurrant
The front row – left to right
- Maybelline – Colour Sensational Lipstick- Rosewood Pearl 842
- HUDA Beauty- Liquid Lipstick – Trophy Wife and Famous
- Lime Crime – Velvetine Liquid Lipstick – Pumpkin and Beet It (I have lost one of these somewhere!!)
- HUDA Beauty – Liquid Lipstick- Icon
- Make Up Revolution – Lipstick- Expose
- M.A.C- Lipstick- Whirl
The back row – left to right
- Make up Revolution- Lip Sheer Lip Gloss – (part of the Ultra Vamp kit)
- Long Lasting – Lip Lacquer – these are just from Ebay but SUPER good! like £2 or something.
- MUA LUXE – Whipped Velvet – Purty Persimmon / Kylie Jenner – Kourt K
- MUA LUXE – Velvet Lip Lacquer – Sizzle and Reckless
- Make Up Revolution – Lip Euphoria and Amplification – (they complete the Ultra Vamp trio)
- Make Up Gallery – Cherry Pop – *legit from the Poundshop and it is A-MAZ-ING.*
Back row – left to right
- M.A.C – Ruby Woo
- M.A.C – Lady Danger
- Makeup Revolution – Overdose
- Gosh- Lip Lacquer- 007
- Bourjois Edition Velvet- It’s Redding Men
- HUDA Beauty – Heartbreaker / Make Up Gallery – Raspberry Ripple
Thanks for reading…what is your favourite lipstick? Give me more to buy 😉
~ My lip stick collection is getting out of control. Pray for my bank account because it is seriously lacking funds right now! ~
I mostly wear reds and purples but I have been trying to be adventurous with orange ones and that matalic bad boy right there.
I’ve spoken about these before but I am currently in the process of ordering more because I love them soo much and though I would share it with you guys. Thank me later lovelies.
So, I’ve got two shades at the moment- the left one is #33 and the right one is #28.
I am wearing #33 in the picture below.
Then, I am wearing shade #28 in the picture below.
The filter makes it look a little bit darker than it actually is, so it is in between the picture above and the picture below. I wish I had a flower crown like this snapchat filter and that my skin was that perfect.
Also they last sooo long, like they don’t smudge away but last forever. Seriously, I went out last night for my friends birthday and I woke up this morning and my lipstick was still in tack. (I know, I know…I should have taken my makeup off but I was super tired and drunk). Another perk to this super lush product is that the applicator is really easy to use and control. It is also like the NYX matte lipgloss and Bourjois velvet.
- The brand is called menow generation II long lasting lip gloss. (I think)
- It’s £1.50 per one. You cannot go wrong with £1.50…bargain!! The buyer I choose has free delivery to the UK as well but you can pick where you want the product delivered.
- You can either search matte lip gloss- it goes on like a gloss but dries matte. It is delightful!
- Or you can search long lasting lipstick.
I want to try a nude one or maybe be adventurous and try an orange. There are soo many options, they also have a deal where you but 4 and get 1 free.
- That’s £6 for 5 colours…wooooo!!!