I have six go to highlighters that I absolutely adore! 😈
Chameleon Highlighter In Mother of Pearl. £12.99 at Topshop
Look at my poor baby!! I smashed this while travelling and I am too attatched to get rid and too poor right now to treat myself to a new one. *downfall to being a student* I still use it daily so it’s all good.
I Heart Makeup Unicorn Heart Highlighter only £4.99 at Superdrug
I absolutely love this Highlighter, just look at it! My only downfall to this is that it is a little bit blue for my liking.
I Heart Makeup – Goddess of Love Triple Baked Highlighter. £4.99 Superdrug
M.U.A Highlight Shimmer £4 Superdrug
M.U.A Undress Your Skin- Iridescent Gold £3 Superdrug
M.U.A Undress Your Skin- pink shimmer £3 Superdrug
M.U.A highlighters are A-MAZ-ING.
(Left to right)
- Mother of Pearl. It’s subtle yet powerful! -£12.99
- Triple Baked Highlighter -£4.99
- M.U.A – Pink Shimmer -£3
- M.U.A – Iridescent Gold- £3
- Unicorn Heart -£4.99
- M.U.A – Highlight Shimmer – £4
Thank you for reading ✨ What’s your favourite Highlighter?
As mentioned on my previous post…I am OBSESSED with lipstick. 💄💋 The following brands and shades are the ones I hope will join my collection soon!
LIME CRIME VELVETINE –
I already have –
- Beet It
Red Velvet –
LIME CRIME MERMAID COLLECTION
I would probably never wear these but LOOK AT THEM 😍 I just want to look at them all the time because they are magical! I could wear them when I feeling extra or when I do extreme make up looks. (Am I just justifying them to myself??😂)
LIME CRIME DIAMOND CRUSHES
I already have
- Bed Time Flirt (4)
- Exotic (06)
- Establishment (05)
- Push Up. (03)
(So I need to complete the set right? 😏)
For my bank account and impulse buying brain I need to stop now before I just order them all. I recently graduated so I’m really feeling the Treat ‘ya Self lifestyle at the moment.
Do you have these shades? Persuade me 😏
*I do not own the pictures used due to not yet having purchased the products*
I have a little addiction…but I love it (shhh….) I actually cannot stop buy lipsticks/ lip lacquers. When it comes to lipsticks I am no fiend…as long as it is long lasting and a good shade I will buy and try it – hence why I have ended up with a variety.
I thought I would share with you some of my lipstick collection…I need a few more of these organisers so for now you can see these ones.
The back row – left to right…
- Academy of Colour –Matte Liquid Lipstick- NUDE – Get Lippy – Metallic Lip Collection – Molten Bronze (at Primark)
- Tanya Burr- Aurora
- Loreal- 461 Creme De Rouge
- NYX – Lip Lingerie Lipstick- Push Up
- MUA LUXE – Liquid Lip- Luster
- L.A Girl- Matte Flat Finish- Blackcurrant
The front row – left to right
- Maybelline – Colour Sensational Lipstick- Rosewood Pearl 842
- HUDA Beauty- Liquid Lipstick – Trophy Wife and Famous
- Lime Crime – Velvetine Liquid Lipstick – Pumpkin and Beet It (I have lost one of these somewhere!!)
- HUDA Beauty – Liquid Lipstick- Icon
- Make Up Revolution – Lipstick- Expose
- M.A.C- Lipstick- Whirl
The back row – left to right
- Make up Revolution- Lip Sheer Lip Gloss – (part of the Ultra Vamp kit)
- Long Lasting – Lip Lacquer – these are just from Ebay but SUPER good! like £2 or something.
- MUA LUXE – Whipped Velvet – Purty Persimmon / Kylie Jenner – Kourt K
- MUA LUXE – Velvet Lip Lacquer – Sizzle and Reckless
- Make Up Revolution – Lip Euphoria and Amplification – (they complete the Ultra Vamp trio)
- Make Up Gallery – Cherry Pop – *legit from the Poundshop and it is A-MAZ-ING.*
Back row – left to right
- M.A.C – Ruby Woo
- M.A.C – Lady Danger
- Makeup Revolution – Overdose
- Gosh- Lip Lacquer- 007
- Bourjois Edition Velvet- It’s Redding Men
- HUDA Beauty – Heartbreaker / Make Up Gallery – Raspberry Ripple
Thanks for reading…what is your favourite lipstick? Give me more to buy 😉
I am going to Reading Festival soon and super eager to cover myself in glitter, wear space buns (all day- everyday!) and wear super cute clothes!!
I currently have permanent eyelashes in so my life is so much easier with make up because I don’t have to worry about eyeliner, lashes or massacra.
I think while at a festival you don’t want to worry about loads of contour etc so I kept my face makeup simple and focused more on my eyeshadow and glitter. Glitter just makes my life better.
I want to try so many more glitter looks…come on inspire me by tagging me in your looks or commenting ideas below. I adore space buns but thought I’d also try bun pigtails in the first photo.
I would also normally wear a lipstick with this look but before this I packed all my uni room away and put my box of lipsticks somewhere. A good red or nude would do here…and hair glitter ✨
- What do you think of this look?
- Should I try something more extreme?
- (P.s I’m wearing a crop top 😂)
~ My lip stick collection is getting out of control. Pray for my bank account because it is seriously lacking funds right now! ~
I mostly wear reds and purples but I have been trying to be adventurous with orange ones and that matalic bad boy right there.
Today I thought I would share with you my AMAZINGLY beautiful new make up brushes. I have stuck with Real Tenchniques brushes for years now but for Christmas my sister got me the oval brushes!
And then for my 21st birthday 🎉 my sister got me the unicorn ones (pictured below) and I treated myself with the spectrum brushes.
I will will continue to love love love my Real Techniques brushes but just opened my heart to these bad boys! 🎉🎈
So, this year I decided to go as a mermaid for Halloween (well Saturday, we went out to a Halloween themed club).
I have seen a few people do it on social media and it looked incredible.
It was also a really cheap idea 💡
This is my make up before I gored it up. My favourite part of every night out and especially Halloween is getting ready! This year was no different, my flat mates and I danced the evening away while getting ready. Our new favourite is Side to Side by Ariana Grande, so while that was blasting we couldn’t help but sway our bodies in time with every flick of our make brushes.
This is us gored up…when a dead mermaid and fairy become friends 👻💀 let’s just take a moment to appreciate how could my flat mate looks.
We made our wounds (I say we, I mean mostly her and I just watched in fascination).
For this look I wore a pink crop top and stuck massive shells on it and then glittered it up. I then matched the crop top with a sequin midi skirt.
💀 👻🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻💀