I have a feeling that 2017 is going to be a good year, a lot of exciting things await…
- I turn 21 in January.
- Going to see Laura Marling in March.
- Going to see Alyssa Edwards in March.
- I will hand my dissertation in, in April.
- Finish University on May the 9th.
- Go interrailing on May the 10th around Europe (15 different places) (post on travelling here)
- I am doing a full time internship at the Publishing House.
- I graduate from University in July.
- I move house in July.
- I start my Masters in September.
A while back I wrote about how I was going traveling and thought I would expand a little.
So, next year (2017) in May – my flat mate and I will be setting off interrailing for five weeks. Time wise, it will be straight after our third year university exams and just before our graduations.
Wooooo…might actually have a tan for graduation! (Probably not, I am pale af!)
I really hope the fact that the UK have left the EU wont ruin the experience and make it more complicated. I voted remain by the way, so I was heartbroken the next day!
These are all of the places I am going!! Any reccomendations on the places? Do you live there?